May 30, 2008

Progression and evolution of the sock project

26 May '10 - Though this started off with my of with my parents' and my worn out clothes.. it grew to be a gathering of other peoples tattered clothes too.. But most of the clothes passed to me are in great condition... so the sense of responsibility for this set needs to be divided for i can't as yet get myself to shred good clothes for a material study of texture. So, two projects will emerge;

a) Tattered clothes + fabric bits'n'pieces will be used for the texture study.

b) The clothes in good condition will be used for the creation of another set of clothes. This set of rejected clothes will be stitched to fit fictional or real people who have been recorded to have notable physical abnormalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment